Saturday, August 6, 2011

Raw Sense

It is our path to learn and grow, we face issues daily many that affect our health and well being. Food has become our focus in this chaotic world we live in, it has increased our sensitivity to our outside world and dismissed our abilities of our intuitions. Learn to empower yourself, learn that food is not our main focus, but just a way of sustaining life and health. Let thy food be thy medicine and not an addiction.

Most have food issues that stem from childhood, these can be worked through when the mind is open and the heart ready to listen. Start your day with a positive affirmation, I will be providing different affirmations that you can use to help you along your journey. " I am empowered today, I feel the light that is within me and will use it to light the path for those around me and myself as I take a step each and every day that allows my growth and freedom".

Video of the day:



Recipe on the go The Raw way:

Chop 1 cup of soaked walnuts and 5 celery stalks place in a bag add cayenne pepper powder and cinnamon and shake. Tasty snack to hold you till your next meal. Make sure to soak your walnuts for 8 hours. Packed with nutrients and flavor. Make sure to drink plenty of water and not to add any other fats for the day. Keep your fat intake low at less than 10% of your caloric intake. Do not mix fruits with nuts. Eat your fruit first and weight 20 min.

Till next time
Love, Love and Love some more
MarkAngelo

No comments:

Post a Comment